Premier League Team Of The Week: Salah, Fernandinho, Others Make List (SEE)
Below are the lists of players from different club that make up match-day 13 of the Premier League team of the week for the English topflight football league.
The list was released by England Football Association (EFA).
1. Mohammed Salah (Liverpool): Facing off against his former club, Chelsea, the Egypt international showed once again why he is a top-quality Premier League attacker as he scored a goal against the Blues to make it 10th league goal for Liverpool in his 13th game
2. Lukasz Fabianski (Swansea): was busy Saturday, making five saves, more than any other goalkeeper in the Premier League on Match-day 13. It preserved a point for Swansea in a scoreless draw with Bournemouth.
3. Kieran Trippier (Tottenham): Trippier created seven goal-scoring chances for team-mates, more than any other player at the weekend. It would largely count for nothing, however, as Spurs managed just a single goal in a 1-1 draw at home with West Brom.
4. Andreas Christensen (Chelsea): The defender posted a 96 per cent passing accuracy figure and was part of an excellent back line that kept Liverpool’s vaunted attack to few chances and just one goal at Anfield.
5. Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal): Koscielny created two goal-scoring chances against Burnley and made a joint-game-high eight clearances in a hard-fought 1-0 win.
6. Mamadou Sakho (Crystal Place): The defender scored his third goal in the Premier League and his first since April 2016. It couldn’t have come at a better time as it proved the stoppage-time winner in a 2-1 victory over Stoke.
7. Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg (Southampton): The midfielder attempted a game-high 96 passes and posted a 92 per cent passing accuracy rate in the process as Southampton rolled to a 4-1 win over struggling Everton.
8. Fernandinho (Manchester City): Fernandinho racked up 104 passes, the third-highest total in the top-flight at the weekend. He completed 93 per cent of them in a 2-1 win over Huddersfield Town.
9. Xherdan Shaqiri (Stoke City): Shaqiri has had a hand in six goals in his last six Premier League games (two goals, four assists). That includes scoring Stoke’s opener Saturday, though the Potters went onto concede two goals afterward in the 2-1 loss to Crystal Palace.
10. Dusan Tadic (Southampton): Tadic racked up a goal and assist in Southampton’s win over Everton on Sunday. He has now been directly involved in 41 Premier League goals (16 goals and 25 assists); the most of any Saints player since his debut in August 2014.
11. Charlie Austin (Southampton): Austin bagged a brace for Southampton in a dominant win on Sunday. The striker has had a hand in eight goals in his last 11 starts for Southampton in the Premier League (seven goals and one assist).
Source: EneNaija Video