Federal Polytechnic, Idah HND admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC IDAH HND – AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
I SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
(b) Business Administration andManagement Studies
(d) Office Technology and Management.
II SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRArIVE STUDIES
(a) Public Administration.
III. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
(a) Computer Science
(b) Food Science Technology
(c) Hospitality Management Technology
(d) Science Laboratory Technology (with Options in Biology/Microbiology, Physics with Electronics, Chemistry/Biochemistry)
IV. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
(a) Civil Engineering (Structures Option)
(b) Electrical/Electronic Engineering (with Options: Electrical/Telecommunications and Power/Machine)
(c) Mechanical Engineering (Power and Plant Option)
(d) Metallurgical Engineering Technology;
(e) Foundry Engineering Technology
V. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOL8GY
(a) Architectural Technology
(b) Building Technology
(c) Estate Management & Valuation
(d) Quantity Surveying
(e) Surveying and Geo-informatics
(f) Urban and Regional Planning.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC IDAH HND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes are-as follows:
1. The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade obtained from a recognized institution, and a minimum of one year post qualification experience, In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years of post-qualification experience in the specific field may be considered-for admission. Holders of National Diploma from other institutions ‘are to forward their academic transcripts and confidential reports to the Registrar (Academic Affairs) for admission purposes,
2. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB and other O/L.equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC IDAH HND ADMISSION METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Portal Will Open On 6th August 2017
The following procedures are to be followed:
2. Click on the 2017/2018 Application Form tab
3. Create Account by filling the form with valid e-mail address and password containing (8) Characters in alphabets and numbers. Keep your username and password safe as it will be useful during screening exercise.
4. On successfully creation of account, Login to Generate and Print out the Payment Invoice with
Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
5. Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of
(N5, 500.00) only using Remita.
6. Go back to the school website ( www.fepoda.edu.ng
), confirm payment and to complete the registration.
7. Print out the Application form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents
Further instructions are available on the Polytechnic website.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the application is 25th september, 2017.
NB: Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic website at the close of application for the date of screening. All Screening Exercise will Take place a the federal polytechnic idah.
Each application form costs N5,000.00, a bank charge of N250.00 and e-transact fee of N250.00.
The closing date for the application is September 25th, 2017
All Screening exercises for the HND and Remedial candidates will take place at the Federal Polytedanic, Idah and on a date to be announced later.
Alh. K.M. Abu
Posted By EneNaija Media – 07031890605