2017 International Student Merit Scholarships At UHV, USA
Applications are invited from outstanding International students who wants to undergo a Postgraduate or Undergraduate degree program at the University of Houston-Victoria in Victoria, Texas.
This scholarship program will reduce the student’s tuition and fees cost to reflect the residency tuition rate. Other costs such as housing, meals, transportation, personal expenses, books, supplies, and health insurance are not included in this scholarship.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must be admitted to UHV and registered full-time.
– Applicants must have good academic records.
– Applicants must be self-funding.
– Applicants must have a F-1 or J-1 student visa.
Interested applicants are advised to download and completely fill in the application form.
Completed forms should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “merit scholarship”
The application deadline for this scholarship program are as follows:
– June 15th 2017
– November 15th 2017.